- The Ohio Basketball Coaches Association has named the Seneca East boys basketball team as an All-State Academic Team finishing tenth in Ohio. Congrats to the team for their work both on the court and in the classroom.
- The Sober Truth is our final seminar of the 18-19 school year. Come join us to hear the truth about alcoholism and drinking and driving this Tuesday during 5A or 5B study hall.
- The sign-up sheet is in your student email. All those who attend must sign-up so that we can use the sheet for attendance purposes. Remember, attendance at the seminars is voluntary, but we would really like to see a lot you of there.
The Attica American Legion Auxiliary is still looking for interested junior females to participate in Buckeye Girls State. Buckeye Girls State is a great opportunity to learn about our government and to participate in a week-long mock government experience. Buckeye Girls State is a great resume builder. Many girls develop lifelong friendships and also get an opportunity to experience college life while living in a dorm. Please let Mrs. Stockmaster know by Tuesday, March 26, if you are interested in this experience.
March madness is here!! PBIS is going to be doing two contests with this during your 5A Study Halls.Contest 1: Each room will be drawing a team. If the team wins each student will receive a scratch off.Contest 2: Each room will decorate their door according to their team. The school will then vote on the best door. That winning class will receive a pizza party.
On Friday, March 29, we are having the student vs. Faculty B-ball game. Wee are asking for a $1.00 donation if possible to raise money for St Jude's children's Hospital. The game is at 2:00.
- The Ohio Basketball Coaches Association has named the Seneca East Lady Tigers an All-State Academic Team finishing fourth in Ohio. Congrats to the team for their work both on the court and in the classroom.
- Seniors, the deadline to order cap and gown is March 31st in order to guarantee delivery by graduation. Place your order at WWW. JOSTENS.COM or call 1-800-JOSTENS
- A reminder that the College Credit Plus Letter of Intent must be turned in by April 1 if you plan to take any college courses over the summer or next school year. You must submit a new form every year!